Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Abraham

"father Abraham, had many sons,
many sons had father Abraham,
I and one of them,
and so are you,
so lets all praise the Lord"

Haha. thats the song that i woke up with in my head today. had a dream. a good dream. i read my bible before i went to bed and demanded that all the attacks i was having at night would cease. had a dream where i was like in the NHL it was awesome.

So obviously after reading a sista's blog yesterday about "whats sitting on top of your bible" I was stoked to dive into the word and read all about Abraham which is what i did this morning. instead of first logging online and doing all this distraction type stuff.

I think its so awesome that this man had such faith. He was willing to kill his own son to please God, thankfully it was all a test and he was blessed with a ram to offer instead of his son, but anyways, God rewarded him for his faithfulness with the blessing of a large family, and when he had no children at the age of 79 or somewhere close to that I would say thats a pretty huge deal.

God bless me with the strength to do your will. thank you for all of the blessings that you have givin me already and thank you for the blessings which i have not yet found.

So today. i take my dog for a walk to Tom Lee Music because i need some strings and picks (ended up buying a whistle thing too) and guess what?!?!! guitar strings on massive blowout. .79 cents a pack!! i bought like 21 packs. electric and acoustic. i plugged them into the electric and they sound.... like a guitar! so sweet! im so thankful. now i must eat. adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment