Sunday, January 3, 2010

^^

A new year has begun. 2009, although fun in the moment seemed to be something that could definitely be improved on, which i suppose is the whole premise behind making new years resolutions. This time of year seems to be a time where we can focus all of our energy into actually getting done things that we have been procrastinating on for the last year. The question then is, can you do it? Quitting smoking, getting healthier, finding a better career, being happier, going to church. All of these things are the goals that I am going to work on at the beginning of the year. It's already posing to be a challenge but I am determined to make my life better. Not for any other reason then to be satisfied with my own life. To be able to carry my own back and be able to have honest intentions in all that I do.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a pretty tall order of things to change!

    Over the years I have sort of started making a poster of what a happy/successful life for me looks like... and filling it with images and words of anything that sparks my imagination and then I focus on that. So instead of saying what my life won't be... I won't smoke, and I won't hate my job... my thinking focuses on what I will be, and have and do... harder to procrastinate when you get excited and focus on stuff you love doing :)

    Thanks for the comment on my blog and Happy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes. the secret. thank you very much. lol

    ReplyDelete