Sunday, January 3, 2010

<.-*-.>

I want a good job, one I can be proud of, one that would let me be around good, honest people, and be in (for the most part) a positive, healthy environment. I want a vehicle. One that I can feel good about driving. One that I can pick up, and drive around, a beautiful model/actress-type girl, in style, and of course safety. I want a home for myself, one where a good area and space can come together so I can have the room for (at least) a studio room to hold my ever growing collection of guitars and various other musical equipment.

I love my current friends. I do. But i want new ones. haha. I want to meet up with a new group of people dedicated to being with God and making music that glorifies the heavens. and not afraid to mention.... Jesus.... dun dun dun..


Dear God,
Thank you for all of the blessings that you have given me in the past year. Thank you for the gift of life, thank you for having enough faith in me to bring me back from darkness. I pray that you continue to work your awesomeness into my life. The list above Lord are things that I am willing to work towards starting now. I pray you continue to challenge me to be better and more passionate. I pray that in the times of hardship you give me the strength to not turn away but to stand firm on the foundation that you have laid for me. Help me to be a seed that was planted in good soil. I pray you pluck me from the thorn bushes and place me in your garden.

Oh, and seeing as i got a home gym for Christmas (which i have been using) I pray God that you give me some holy spirit steroids to make me a strong confident man of you. yea!~

ME

No comments:

Post a Comment