Monday, January 4, 2010

updates

Alrighty. so i havent smoked a cigarette (or cigar) in 3 days now. Im getting over the urge to join the smokers outside and its definitely feeling good. i've been coughing up some pretty nasty shit tho. As far as the Weed goes. i havent smoked that in 3 days either, however I dont really know if i can count that as getting over it, because although yes i have quit I have not been faced with the temptation. and in my dream last night i got high. so shit. haha.

I went out job hunting today which i think went decently. To be honest its kinda hard for me to be putting time aside to work at money as opposed to working on guitar skills, but the time has come and seeing as I am not in a gigging band i really don't have an excuse to sit around with friends all day and call that progress.

I have too many things turned on right now. and I think i shall turn off the computer and tv in favour of the stove and my stereo so i can work out.

if this little blog entry was too diaryish for you you might want to check out the first couple of things i wrote on here which are a bit more insightful into my thoughts as opposed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment