Friday, January 8, 2010

hmmm

Obviously we are all going through different things in our lives, whether it be a season of fulfillment or of depression or anger, or (like me) being unsatisfied financially. A friend of mine beat me to the getting on the right path with God thing and he's been doing really well with that. The problem that he's encountering now is that he's stressed out all the time.

Balance.

I think one of the things that i've totally forgotten about in the last little while is balance. having a lifestyle that works and doesnt get me stressed is such a huge thing. Even when i have been working in the last few years my life has been a party. Having as much fun as i can all of the time and not thinking about anything else has left me with a few good friends and a lot of not-so-good ones. Lately i've been diving into the word and spending time with God which has been really good and thankfully I have my guitar that i can pick up and let some stuff go. but i've been starting to get a bit bummed out with my life because there are so many pieces missing that i need to work on.

God
Work
Fun

there is probably a few more things that should be on this "what you need to have in your life to be happy" list but i think you get the idea. if your feeling the same way as me. or maybe your just stressed out lately you need to evaluate what your doing with your life. going out for a smoke, or drinking, or smoking weed, thats not fun. that doesnt count. Because all your doing is temporarily relieving some of your symptoms... but in the end, you just stress your self out more because you know you shouldnt be doing what your doing.

Im a bit scattered right now. i hope that made sense. i know most of these blogs have been a bit journally the last while and im sorry for that. but hey, this is my journal. haha.

peace n love people/

No comments:

Post a Comment