Thursday, January 21, 2010

=[+]=

God is good.

I've been doing great lately. yes i have slipped up a few times in terms of my health agreement but I believe i can reach new heights and accomplish new things as long as i keep my head up and continue to learn new things.

I got a revelation yesterday that asking for what you want is one thing. but actually seeing it is different. I strongly believe that if you close your eyes and see what it is you want / need it will be yours. I have made a list of things in my journal of things that i should visualize in the next while in order to get in the habit of seeing the things that i want.

I realized that job hunting is pointless if all you want is a job. you have to know what it is you want. you have to visualize it coming to you. and when it does get to you you need to take hold of the opportunity.

My dream job right now is to work as a guitar manufacturer, cutting, shaping, sanding, staining, building guitars. transforming a few pieces of wood and metal into an instrument of praise. so part of what i have been visualizing is that. I can see myself doing that. I can see that happening soon. and im so excited. I can hear the music playing in the background and i can feel the smile on my face. I can smell the freshly cut wood, and hear the machines running.

I have other things on my list but i think those are more for me. I challenge you to make a list of your own. to feel and see what it is you want. see what makes you happy, and it will come to you.


Thank you Lord for continuing your work in my life. I praise your name. I know i fall short, and you have the patience to wait for me to get back up and try again. Thank you for the sacrifice of Jesus so that i can simply shake out my past indiscretions and move on with my God chasing life.

No comments:

Post a Comment