Saturday, January 2, 2010

The dilemna

I have officially logged out of facebook for a period of time. I feel i've been living my life for the stories and putting up with not so great situations so I can tell a "seems to be great" story. Basically I have been conflicted in my life the last little while, and i think that having the chance to write it all down for my imaginary fanbase might help me get it a bit understood.

Rock and Roll. Guitars, Drugs, Alcohol, Girls. The party lifestyle. I dont know how many of you live this life. It seems really fun from the outside. So fun in fact that I decided I wanted a taste of it. And then 3 years later, your broke and way too available for any sort of debotchery that might come your way. I have fun by killing myself. I know what it feels like to get high. I know what it feels like to get drunk. and I know that I hate cigarettes. There is a new band called "And so i watch you from afar" and they have a song called "dont waste your time doing things you hate". So in a last ditch effort to rid of the pain of all the fun Im having I thought that i would keep a blog to keep track of the progress.

I miss having a constant relationship to God. I miss my honest and loving friends. when i was fully dedicated to achieving excellence I could be all alone and feel excellent, take it as a time to reflect and be alone with God.

Rock and Roll would have you be alone at all times. even when in the middle of a bumpin party.

Over the next while just based on who I think I am there should be a lot to read about. Rock and Roll confessions, God talks, Love talks, mmmm love...., Guitars, general life, and anything else that my mind might be going through day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment